Digital insights, straight to your inbox
We are proud to be a part of the Drupal community, one of the largest open source communities in the world. We are developers, designers, strategists, coordinators, editors, and more. Once a year, this vibrant community unites at the largest Drupal event in the world: DrupalCon North America. This year, from April 9-13, DrupalCon will be in Nashville, Tennessee.
Every day, our developers, designers, and marketers push the boundaries of what’s possible using Drupal’s flexible, secure, and open platform. DrupalCon provides the stage for exploring the most ambitious and cutting-edge case studies, inspiring others to take their work to the next level. The event also offers, to prospective users, a glimpse into “the art of the possible” when choosing Drupal. At DrupalCon, we learn to make, think about, and do things differently with Drupal. The event includes sessions, summits and tracks for beginners, experts, and everyone between. Every year, our team and thousands of other people leave DrupalCon inspired and empowered to create amazing digital experiences.
DrupalCon has something for everyone. Check out what it can offer you below:
- ORGANIZATION LEADERS: Join industry summits and case study sessions that connect organizations with their peers.
- DIGITAL TEAMS: Sessions, summits, and training level up your team's skills and help you build amazing things, together.
- CONTENT EDITORS: Training, labs, and sessions designed to make you a power user and a superhero at work.
- DIGITAL AGENCIES: Programming that helps you strengthen your Drupal business for success.
- DECOUPLED USERS: DrupalCon offers a wide range of sessions that give you the skills to build your decoupled vision.
- CASE STUDIES: DrupalCon is the place to learn how amazing digital experiences were created and the business impact they delivered.
- COMMUNITY: Meet the community, get involved in the project - and build relationships along the way.
- NEW ATTENDEES: From networking events to beginner training and sessions to community activities, there are many ways to feel like you belong at DrupalCon.
The OPIN team will be at the event as a Bronze Sponsor. Come visit us in booth 527- the booth will be set up like a lounge, so come hang out and let's chat Drupal!
Birds of a Feather sessions (BOFs) are informal gatherings of like-minded individuals who wish to discuss a certain topic without a pre-planned agenda. BOFs allow groups to meet and discuss issues relating to regular conference sessions and talk out common problems facing the community.
A member of our team, Steve Lavigne (or Nugg to the Drupal community) will be hosting a BOF about Digital Personalization. The BOF will be on Wednesday, April 11 at 1:00 PM. If you are looking for an informal Drupal chat without a sales pitch or a marketing spin, this is the place for you.
We're very excited about DrupalCon Nashville and we hope to see you there!
Did you like this piece? If so, subscribe to our blog, the OPIN Mind for your free weekly updates!