Marketing Coordinator - Ottawa
We’re looking for an entry-level marketing coordinator who is eager to learn and grow in a highly collaborative environment.
OPIN is Canada’s fastest-growing digital agency. Since 2011, we have specialized in planning, deploying, and supporting ambitious open source digital projects in some of North America’s largest organizations.
At OPIN, we foster an environment where employees can thrive. Our culture promotes an obsession with learning, so we look for people who challenge the status quo and encourage the development of new ideas that propel the agency forward. By encouraging this commitment to problem-solving and a lifestyle of learning in everyone at OPIN, we empower and enable you to advance in your professional career.
Before you apply, find out what life is like at OPIN!
- Create SEO blog content, landing pages, and podcasts
- Coordinate social content, manage events, lead award applications, and help define company culture
- Nurture and qualify leads using email marketing automation via Pardot
- Automate the funnel for lead qualification via Salesforce
- Strategize on sales and marketing decisions by analyzing data and behaviours across technologies
- Deliver pay-per-click lead and conversion campaigns
- Create content with media, event and technology partners
- Recruit hires via content, job postings, and promotion
- Evaluate and qualify leads and requests for proposal
- Assign sales leads and strategize to close new business
- Manage canned proposal and presentation content
- Postsecondary degree in business, marketing, sales, communications or humanities
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing - email, automation, SEO, PPC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary as these impact every aspect of the role
- An analytical mindset will help you excel - we constantly test, track and improve upon every facet of our work
- A love of learning is most important - we want you to be eager to become an expert
- The desire to take initiative, do research and bring new ideas to the table in a collaborative environment
- Marketing automation experience an asset - Pardot, etc.
- CRM experience is an asset - Salesforce preferred
- Google Analytics and Google Ads experience is an asset
- SEO experience is an asset
- Located in or willing to relocate to the Ottawa region
If you think your future is in a growing team at the forefront of Canada's fastest growing digital agency, apply today!