Intern Web Developer - Ottawa
We're looking for committed, curious individuals to join our internship program. As a member of the program, you will learn all about Drupal and have the opportunity to work with our talented development teams to deliver exciting projects for our clients.
This is your chance to be a part of Canada’s fastest-growing digital agency. Since 2011, we have specialized in developing ambitious open source Drupal projects in North America’s largest organizations.
At OPIN, we foster an environment where employees can thrive. Our culture promotes an obsession with learning, so we look for people who challenge the status quo and encourage the development of new ideas that propel the agency forward. By encouraging this commitment to problem-solving and a lifestyle of learning in everyone at OPIN, we empower and enable you to advance in your professional career.
Before you apply, find out what life is like at OPIN!
Role and Responsibilities
- Learn Drupal by working with the experts - some of Canada’s most talented engineers
- Build your expertise in a collaborative team environment
- Become Drupal certified within 3 months
- Enhance your creative and technical skills
- Contribute back to the open source community
- Learn, learn, and learn some more!
- Work in a digital agency setting for 3 months in a paid internship
- Receive the unique opportunity to be extended or even join our team full-time!
- Studying a post-secondary diploma or degree in computers, engineering, or related field
- Preferably located in the Ottawa or Gatineau region
- $15 CAD per hour
- Upon successful completion of the 3-month program, you will have a direct path to full-time employment as a Junior Web Developer.
If you are ready for new challenges and want to launch an exciting career in web development, please apply today.