Digital insights, straight to your inbox
With the advent of digital marketing, public perception of the field has shifted. Many people feel that we have moved away from the Mad Men era of advertising, towards a more technical style of marketing. While there's no question that technology drives modern marketing, is there still a place for creatives in this industry?
Listen to today's episode on your favourite platform to hear the discussion:
- The Rise of the Chief Marketing Technologist by Scott Brinker and Laura McLellan (HBR)
- Technology hasn't changed creativity's need for the big idea by Husani Oakley (The Drum)
- Marketers Don't Need to Be More Creative by Michael Schrage (HBR)
- Check out the First Ad from McCann Japan's 'AI Creative Director' by Angela Doland (AdAge)
- Deep Work by Cal Newport (2016)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing for more digital insights every week!
Did you like this piece? If so, subscribe to our blog, the OPIN Mind for your free weekly updates!